Your Account

Change of name or address online form

Change of name or address form

Please use this form to change your name and/or address as registered with TasWater.

Customer Details

Changes to name or address

Please complete only the sections where you are supplying new details.
Proof of name change: please email a copy of one of the following documents.
  • Driver's Licence
  • Divorce Papers
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Change of Name Certificate
  • Birth Certificate

Privacy statement

TasWater is bound by the Tasmanian Personal Information Protection Act 2004 and the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988.
We may collect personal information from you in order to enable us to provide water, sewerage and ancillary services to you. If we don’t collect that information we may not be able to provide a service to you, or process any application or complaint you make to us.
We will only use your personal information in connection with our dealings with you - for example in relation to account billing and concessions, development applications and complaints.
We will not use your personal information except for the purpose for which it was collected, nor will we disclose it to any other person except as permitted or required by law. This may include disclosure to contractors and agents we engage to perform or assist in a relevant function or activity, or, where necessary, to other public sector bodies for the efficient storage and use of the information.
At all times your personal information will be managed in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and the Privacy Act. To understand more about our obligations, and your rights, including your right to request access to personal information we hold about you, please see the information on our website at, email our Privacy Officer at or request in writing to the Privacy Officer, Taswater, GPO Box 1393 HOBART TAS 7001.

Mandatory field(s) marked with *