TasWater tendering system
TasWater's tenders are listed and processed via the e-Tendering website via Tenderlink.
How does it work?
To access tender information and future opportunities that TasWater releases, you must first be a registered contractor or supplier.
When creating your profile, select “Water and Sewerage’ as one of the categories. You can also select TasWater as a customer to view any Tenders or Future Opportunities released to the market.
If you are already registered, please update your profile to include “Water and Sewerage” category and add TasWater as a customer.
Please refer to: https://www.tenderlink.com/taswater/ and click on the registration tab.
What suppliers and contractors can expect from us
TasWater will endeavour to ensure that its policies, procedures and practices related to tendering and contracting are consistent with best practice and high standards of ethical conduct.
When doing business with suppliers and contractors TasWater employees are accountable for their actions and are expected to:
- Deal fairly, honestly and ethically with all individuals and organisations that supply goods or services to TasWater
- Avoid any conflicts of interest where an employee could be influenced or could be perceived to be influenced by a personal interest in carrying out their duty to TasWater
- Refuse improper rewards or gifts that are intended to or are likely to create the perception that they may act in a partial manner in the course of their duties. Please read the Public Disclosure Information Sheet here
- Observe legislative industrial or administrative requirements relevant to our position and any guidelines issued by TasWater concerning the performance of their duties
- Encourage fair competition while seeking value for money
- Ensure all relevant potential suppliers are given equal access to information and opportunities to submit bids
- Ensure all procurement or disposal activities and decisions are fully and clearly documented to provide an effective internal audit trail allowing for effective performance review of contracts
- Endeavour to ensure tenders will not be called unless TasWater has a firm intention to proceed to contract
- Endeavour to ensure TasWater will not disclose confidential or personal information unless legally compelled or able to do so
- Source wherever reasonably commercially feasible energy efficient equipment products containing recycled materials and environmentally friendly products
- Source only from companies that have appropriate OH&S and Environmental Management Systems in place